Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Justin's Organic Peanut Butter Cup

Hi!

I was introduced to this product by a vlogger I follow on YouTube called missglamorazzi. Mostly her vlog is about beauty products with hair and makeup tips. But she also does monthly favorites which is where I heard about Justin's Organic peanut butter cups. They come in regular and dark chocolate. I believe most health food stores carry them. I found mine at Whole Foods. But there is also a line of organic peanut, almond, and hazelnut butter flavors that I have yet to try and I've seen the peanut and almond butters at Publix with all the other peanut butters.

But enough about that! Let's talk about the dark chocolate peanut butter cup I tried.


Like I said before I found mine at Whole Foods and I believe they cost about $2.50 for two. And there was a bag of them for around $7. I went with the dark chocolate. I usually find milk chocolate too sweet especially with peanut butter. However, the Justin's peanut butter wasn't as sweet as Reece's peanut butter. This isn't a bad thing. By any means. I actually prefer it. But with the bitterness that comes with dark chocolate, I wish it was a tad sweeter. Next time I definitely plan to try the milk chocolate to see if the sweeter chocolate makes a difference.


The cup is the average size of a Reece's cup. And in each package there is almost a cradle like piece of cardboard they sit in so they're not melting together. Also, I should probably share, that I keep mine in the refrigerator. I like them cold. Is that weird?


Here is one of the tasty little cups I ate. It has a nice peanut butter to chocolate ratio, which, let's face it, is VERY important. If there's too much peanut butter, I'm not a fan. But these were pretty nice. They also had a nice crispness to them. I don't know if my chocolate was like that because I kept them in the refrigerator, but if that's the case, I highly recommend it. Because it was awesome and I loved it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment